Monday, March 24, 2008

Eggs in my basket

Okay, I'm finally getting to get up and walk around a little after lying down with my feet up for almost 2 days! My back is killing me! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Everything went smoothly during the procedure. They transferred three embies - 2 were good quality and 1 was okay, according to Dr. Synn. So it's in God's hands now. We'll just wait and see. Please just check back here in a couple of weeks for results.
One of the nurses at the hospital told me, "it's Easter weekend and you're getting your eggs put back in your basket!" I guess that's true! Love ya'll!

4 comments:

RMCarter said...

What a cute analogy! I love it! :)

Glad it went well!

Dave and Paige said...

Just wanted you to know that we are praying. Love you both, Dave & Paige

Mom and Dad Smith said...

We continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. The two of you mean so very much to us and the rest of our family.

Love, Mom and Dad Smith

M and M: said...

Teri - I am thinking of you during this time. I hope so badly that this cycle works for you. I know the pain of going through this journey, and I hope the pain ends here for you and your dh. Best of luck to you. - Megs