Friday, March 7, 2008

Here we go again...

So, the plan is that we are having a frozen embryo transfer done sometime during the week of March 17th. So far it looks like it will be towards the end of that week.
I started my shots last week and everything looked good at my u/s today, so I start more shots tonight and go back for bloodwork and another u/s on Thursday the 13th. I will keep everyone updated on here as to how everything looks after my appt on Thursday. Just continue to pray and whatever happens is how it's meant to be :)

5 comments:

Melody said...

Hi Teri - I didn't know. You are being so strong and courageous. I'm proud to call you my friend and glad you're my "partner" at work. Some kiddo is going to be very lucky someday to have you and Dustin as parents. Whether the baby comes from you two or through another "source", there is no doubt in my mind that no one could be better parents. I'll be there for you in any way you need. You guys are extra special in my heart, always. Love, Melody

Dave and Paige said...

Hi Teri - Thank you for sharing this site with us. You and Dustin are always in our prayers. One day in God's timing you will be parents. You both will be terrific ones at that. We love you both, Paige and Dave

RMCarter said...

Good luck, sweetie. Take a deep breath and know everyone is praying for you two. You will surely be in my thoughts that week.

Love you,
M

Stacey said...

Wow! Teri you are such an amazing and beautiful soul. I pray for you and Dustin often and I believe that you will become parents one day soon. You know that I am here for the both of you... always!

EmslieFamily said...

I lov eyou so much! You know I pray for you everyday!