Saturday, August 18, 2007

August 18, 2007...
I am currently in what's known in the fertility world as...the 2 week wait (2ww). It is the dreaded 2 weeks you have to wait in between a fertility procedure and the pregnancy test that determines if the procedure worked or not. This is currently my 8th procedure and therefore my 8th 2ww. Typically this time is filled with prayers sent up to God by both myself and friends and family, along with much anxiety built up until that blood test day. This time, however, I am unusually calm and at peace. Don't get me wrong, I have my moments of doubt that creep in, but I am immediately changing my doubtful thought into a hopeful one. This time I'm living by the fertility board motto...believe it, conceive it!!

1 comment:

M and M: said...

Wishing you and Dustin the best of luck tomorrow. I hope your road to a miracle ends here.