Monday, May 12, 2008

One step closer to our miracle!

Mother's Day is a day I have dreaded for the past three years of my life. But that changed in an instant today, the day after "Mother's Day." Yes, I got the call at 10 a.m. this morning - "you are so pregnant" were nurse Missy's exact words! The first time I have ever heard those precious words! My hormone number is great and now we just have to keep praying. We have weekly blood tests until the first ultra sound, to make sure the hormone level is increasing. Yes, more waiting, which is why we are still cautious. One step at a time, but one step closer...God is good!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Yes, God is so good. Lots of love & more prayers coming.

Love AB & US

RMCarter said...

AWESOME!!!!! The news you've been waiting, praying, hoping for! I am SO happy for your guys!

I am praying for a very sticky baby (babies???) and a healthy, happy pregnancy. :)

Dave and Paige said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so happy for you guys. We will continue to keep you in prayer. We love. YES, GOD is GOOD all the time. All the time GOD is GOOD!!

Love, Dave & Paige

Mom and Dad Smith said...

Dustin and Teri,

We still have not stopped our tears of joy!

Keeping you both in our prayers,
Mom and Dad

EmslieFamily said...

I am going to be an Auntie!!! I love you guys so much! Rena can't stop saying Baby!

Sandi R said...

Our happiness for you two is overwhelming. The tears are still coming even after 2 days! Our prayer now is for you to enjoy this special time in your lives and for God's protective arms to be around you. We love you and as I've said before, your are our hero and we are so proud of you guys for keeping your faith strong.

Mom and Dad Rosty

Leanne Esmay said...

I got butterflies when I heard the news! I am so thrilled that the transfer was a success. I pray the next phase of this adventure is a positive experience for both of you. :)

M and M: said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Teri - I am so thrilled for you both! What a blessing and sweet gift for Mother's Day! I will be thinking lots of happy thoughts for an uneventful pregnancy for you! - Megs