Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Strength...

Another great number today!!! 20,937! That baby is growing in there! Now we just get to wait for our ultra sound at the end of the week. Continue to pray that we see a nice, strong heartbeat! I have a verse written down and lying on my desk at work. It has given me the strength to get through these past two very long weeks. Everytime I start to get afraid, I read it. I now not only read it as God's promise to give me strength, but a promise to give my baby strength to grow as well...

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

4 comments:

RMCarter said...

I LOVE that scripture!

It just keeps getting better and better, huh? Praying that feeling never goes away for you!

Love,
M

Mom and Dad Smith said...

Great news!!! Can't wait for you to hear its heartbeat. Thanks for sharing your feelings.

We love you, Mom and Dad

Dave and Paige said...

Dear Teri & Dustin,

What a beautiful verse!! We are so happy for you guys. Our hearts are over flowing! Of course you will continue to be in our prayers.

Love, Paige and Dave

Sandi R said...

Teri
That's such a great thought that the verse is not only for you but for your baby. I love you.

Dad